As clients put more pressure on their law firms, productivity and efficiency are more important than ever. Clients are expecting more for less, and many firms are already working with a reduced staff. In this environment, firms that use technology to leverage their productivity are most likely to succeed. You cannot afford to squander your expensive technology by not optimizing the expertise of your workforce. Users need to be trained, and trained well.
Effective training for lawyers, administrators and support staff allows your firm – and your clients – to get the most from your technology. Additionally, a comprehensive and professional training program results in enhanced staff retention, reduced support costs and more efficiency throughout the firm.
Keno Kozie’s experienced and certified law firm trainers are proficient in all the advanced applications commonly used by law firms including document management, litigation support, document automation and advanced word-processing. Keno Kozie can provide:
- One-time firm-wide training classes/floor support for the entire firm
- New Hire training that enables staff to be productive immediately
- Staff augmentation during peak needs
- Regular webinars to indoctrinate new employees and keep staff abreast of changing law firm technology and improve functionality
- Ongoing Continuing Education classes on advanced concepts
- One-on-one training — personal “just-in-time” training (training received when the user “needs” it most!)
- Custom training as necessary
Custom Training Courses
With more than 25 years of experience in training law firm professionals, Keno Kozie knows that each firm has unique needs and goals. Whatever your training requirements – new hire training, rollout of new applications, or advanced application – our full-time staff of certified trainers can design a program that best fits the needs of your firm.
To learn more about any of the training services offered, please contact Nancy Kruzel either by email firstname.lastname@example.org or dialing 312-332-3000.