Managed services is not a one-size-fits-all program. There are many components to your IT infrastructure, and you need to make sure you have the right partner that you can trust. Unfortunately, too many MSPs build their services on the assumption they will outsource all IT tasks and control all aspects of your system, sometimes including the infrastructure and software you will use.
What happens if you don’t want to disband your in-house IT team? That’s the scenario for most of our clients. In that case you need an MSP that will work with you and fit a program to your requirements. Midsize firms often prefer this blended approach.
There are a number of components to a managed services offering. Our opinion is you should choose those that make sense for your firm and fit managed services to you, not the other way around.
As an example, we offer the ability to select from an extensive menu of managed services. Check the items you want to leverage your MSP for, and retain the services that matter most to you.
Our offering includes:
- 24/7 Monitoring
- 24/7 Infrastructure Issue Remediation
- Troubleshooting system alerts
- Virtual disk expansion
- Internet service troubleshooting and provider engagement
- Backups management
- Application Monitoring and Issue Remediation, including:
- Cloud environments
- Office 365 or on-premises Exchange
- Document management systems – cloud or on-premises
- Windows Server Patching
- Security Services
- Administrative Tasks
- AD administration
- Warranty tracking and vendor management
- License management and renewal
- Desktop Patching
- Mobile Device Management
- Recurring Site Visits – virtual and on-site
- 24/7 Help Desk
Of course, some firms want all things IT covered by their MSP. We also provide the full suite of services plus strategic IT management (virtual CIO services).
In all cases, clients receive reporting about their systems and alerts to any issues that may impact users.
You also benefit from access to the additional services available from Keno Kozie Associates, including:
- Training Services and Project Floor Support – virtual or live training
- Project Services Including Cloud Migration Services
- Temporary Staff Augmentation
- Strategic IT Planning
Make sure you partner with an IT expert that will ensure you are getting all the support your firm needs to stay competitive in a very technology-driven world. If flexibility is important to you, we will be happy to tailor a support plan to your needs. Contact us today to learn more.