Keno Kozie exhibited at the Association of Legal Administrators (ALA) Regional Legal Management conference that took place in mid-September at the Palmer House Hilton in Chicago.
ALA’s Regional Legal Management Conferences provide educational workshops, networking opportunities, and roundtables based on industry topics. The high-caliber educational content is geared toward the needs of legal management leaders and functional specialists.
These conferences feature:
- Insight on hot topics in today’s legal industry
- Intensive networking opportunities
- Experts on profitability, innovation, strategy, leadership, technology and more
- The latest in legal management products, market intelligence, services and technology
- Continuing education credits
According to Nicole Kelly, marketing coordinator for Keno Kozie, “We enjoy taking part in the events the ALA offers as it provides our company and our team with many opportunities to spend time with the members of this organization through education and networking. We are passionate about educating ALA’s members and the legal community on the ways our company can make their lives easier and we always look forward to the chance to connect with current and future clients at these ALA regional conferences.”
For more information on the ALA, visit www.alanet.org.