Law Firm Help Desk Outsourcing from Keno Kozie provides your law firm with immediate support to troubleshoot issues right on your desktop, laptop or server. Analysts at Keno Kozie offer a broad spectrum of unique experience and technical knowledge. Many have worked in law firms managing help desks, employee training, and word-processing offices. With backgrounds in application training, systems analysis, programming and user support, these professionals bring an intimate understanding of law firm technology and an unprecedented ability to resolve end-user issues.
As both the complexity of the legal IT environment and as the demands of a law firm’s professional staff increase, so does the need for experienced and effective law firm help desk support.
There are significant and measurable reasons to consider an outsourced provider of law firm help desk services, including:
- Maintaining a talented, customer-focused and effective law firm help desk requires a significant investment in additional infrastructure, IT resources, and human resources investment.
- The application knowledge and support skills needed to provide meaningful help to end users and leads to high analyst-to-user ratios and increased costs.
- Providing support for extended hours, weekends and holidays, and ensuring coverage requires a large staff and more resources than are often available.
- Knowledge of advanced applications is difficult to maintain as technical environments become more complex.
Our Approach to Law Firm Help Desk Outsourcing
The Keno Kozie Help Desk team maintains specific standards in our approach to providing help desk services so your professionals can get back to the business at hand as quickly as possible. Our performance metrics exceed industry standards:
- First Call Resolution – 80% or better
- Telephone Answer Time – 90% of all calls in less than 30 seconds
- E-Mail Answer Time – 90% of all e-mails in less than 15 minutes
- Telephone Abandon Rate – 4% or less
- Customer Satisfaction – 95% or better
The mission of the K2 Help Desk is to deliver a world class customer service experience by providing client focused, technology support that empowers our customers in the pursuit of their strategic objectives and business goals, evolves constantly to meet new customer demands, and practices rigorous dedication to continuous improvement.
Successful Change Management in the Age of Technology
There’s no question that technology has changed the way lawyers practice law. And, while the ever-expanding universe of apps and software can certainly make the job easier, staying current with the latest technology can feel like an uphill battle –…Read More