Our culture is built on the collaboration, flexibility, and innovation we need to perform at the highest levels and exceed expectations.
Our people are our brand. We have some of the best minds in the business. Surround yourself with the best. We are an organization where you are surrounded by intelligent, forward-thinking people within a culture of camaraderie. Be among the best, and learn from the best. We have an open door policy that will open doors for your career.
Our people are more than just a number. We are committed to creating a unique talent experience that gives you the best of both worlds: a job you can’t wait to go to every morning and a long, successful career. So surround yourself with the most talented and likeable professionals in the business and find yourself in a career you love at
Working at Keno Kozie, you’ll enjoy a comprehensive benefits package that is competitive within the industry.
- Employees can build retirement saving through tax-deferred payroll contributions to the plan
- Profit Sharing: The shareholders contribute a material portion of the Company’s earning to be shared amongst all employees to share in the success of the company
- Voluntary Dental Insurance
- Voluntary Vision Insurance
- Short Term Disability and Long Term Disability: Provided at no cost to the employee
- Basic Life/Accidental Death and Dismemberment: Provided at no cost to the employee
- Employee Assistance Program: Confidential support, guidance and counseling for emotional, legal, financial, and other personal issues at no cost to the employee
Vacation & Time Off
- Vacation time: Paid time off is accrued per pay period based on full-time/part-time status and tenure at the company
- K2 Observed Holidays: * New Year’s Day, Memorial Day, Independence Day, Labor Day, Thanksgiving Day, Day after Thanksgiving, Christmas Day
View Our Recent Jobs
Help Desk Analysts
We are actively seeking professionals to join our team, which provides round the clock monitoring and support for our clients’ enterprise networks. Candidates must meet the following criteria to qualify: strong customer service skills, excellent interpersonal and communication skills, prior troubleshooting experience and professional, team-oriented attitude.
IT Infrastructure Engineer
As the infrastructure engineer you will be responsible for providing a high level of technical support and participation in network implementations in numerous client environments. The position provides exposure to a wide range of technologies and offers many challenging opportunities to help grow your career.
The NOC is part of our Managed Service Department and responsible for monitoring client systems for abnormal operating events and to provide appropriate resolution to issues as they arise. The ability to multi-task, prioritize and analyze best path to resolution, in a fast-paced environment is essential. The Managed Services Department is a 24 x 7x 365. The shift will be determined once the current engineers have evaluated options for change 1st.
Systems Engineer (Chicago or DC)
This position will be responsible for providing a high level of technical support and professionalism in a fast paced environment. Excellent customer service and communication skills are necessary. This position will be responsible for implementing and troubleshooting software applications in numerous environments.
Senior Systems Engineer
We are actively seeking a Senior Systems Engineer to join our Engineering team. The ideal candidate is confident, well-spoken, hard-working, highly organized with solid technical skills and experience in building relationships with customers. The ability to work in a fast paced changing environment both independently and as part of a team is critical. Extended hours are required when necessary. This role requires Significant experience with installing/supporting Windows, Windows Servers and
MS Office, experience with implementing and supporting various backup and antivirus solutions, exposure to disaster recovery solutions, MCSE/related technical certification or Minimum of 5 years of related work experience.