Our culture is built on the collaboration, flexibility, and innovation we need to perform at the highest levels and exceed expectations.
Our people are our brand. We have some of the best minds in the business. Surround yourself with the best. We are an organization where you are surrounded by intelligent, forward-thinking people within a culture of camaraderie. Be among the best, and learn from the best. We have an open door policy that will open doors for your career.
Our people are more than just a number. We are committed to creating a unique talent experience that gives you the best of both worlds: a job you can’t wait to go to every morning and a long, successful career. So surround yourself with the most talented and likeable professionals in the business and find yourself in a career you love at
Why I Work at K2 Services
“6 Reasons to Work at K2 Services
1. Vibrant and Energetic – So many people with so many different points of view and so much energy.D.C.Sr. Help Desk Analyst
2. Intelligence – Smart people work here.
3. Humor – Funny people work here. I have laughed more working here than I have in more than 20 years of working in other places.
4. Individuality – Interesting people work here. When I walked into the office for my interview, it was a little overwhelming for me as an older person coming from the teaching field. People had wild colors of hair, often were pierced everywhere and wore pretty much whatever they wanted. Their spaces reflected their individuality and didn’t have to be “corporate-friendly”. After years of teaching, it was nice to see people in a more relaxed state.
5. Delicious food – Back in pre-Covid times when we would have potlucks, there was always such a variety of food. You could try food from many cultures and types. Vegan, Keto, etc.
6. Sarcasm is appreciated.”
“I've been with K2 for roughly six months now, and I can say without a doubt this has been the most welcoming and laid back environment I've ever been in. Everyone I've interacted with has been so willing to teach and go out of their way to help a newbie like myself. K2 has cultivated a warm environment to make sure all employees feel included - All the way from game nights to welcoming opinions or feedback regarding the workplace. Very few companies are willing to boost their employees up like K2 does. It's been a wonderful six months, and I'm looking forward to the future!”T.H.Help Desk Analyst
“K2 Services stands out in the IT industry, because the management culture is humble and empathetic. You’ll hear the common adage “people don’t leave bad jobs, they leave bad management” and I’ve never been at a place with leadership more willing and understanding of what it means to take care of their people. Taking care of employees at K2 Services translates to taking care of clients as well. You will never find management here more concerned with having power over others than helping their reports do better, be happier, and succeed. Leadership with ego instead of empathy has no place here.”D.C.Client Technical Manager
“For me the best reason to join K2 is because of K2's readiness to teach anyone willing to learn. Coming from an insurance background before IT, K2 knew I had potential in me before even I saw it. I showed up every day and the people around me taught me something new every day. K2 pushed me in the direction that they saw me fit best in and I couldn't be more grateful.
The people I've met here are quite literally some of my very best friends now and its all because of the environment that K2 provided. The game nights were always fun and there wasn't a single person that wouldn't laugh with me. Even top management and executives would sit and maybe have a beer but would definitely play games with us and I thought that was one of the coolest things I've seen in a corporate setting. Very rare. (excited for game nights back in office!)
Let's face it, some customers and clients can be complex but that's anywhere you go in life. However, the growth opportunities, the ability to be who I truly am, and the personalities I get to work with daily are the reasons that I believe K2 is an amazing place.”G.R.IT Support
“I joined K2 Services as a member of a small elite team of 7 Help Desk analysts back in 2004. We have grown immensely since then, to a Help Desk of over 300 people! As the years have flown by, I’m now enjoying one of my favorite roles in the company as a Team Lead, working for some of our biggest clients.
I learn something new every single day, even 17 years later!
I am so appreciative of K2 Services for being such a welcoming environment. The management are really invested in mentoring people to be the best they want to be.”C.B.Help Desk Team Lead
Working at K2 Services, you’ll enjoy a comprehensive benefits package that is competitive within the industry.
- Employees can build retirement saving through tax-deferred payroll contributions to the plan
- Profit Sharing: The shareholders contribute a material portion of the Company’s earning to be shared amongst all employees to share in the success of the company
- Voluntary Dental Insurance
- Voluntary Vision Insurance
- Short Term Disability and Long Term Disability: Provided at no cost to the employee
- Basic Life/Accidental Death and Dismemberment: Provided at no cost to the employee
- Employee Assistance Program: Confidential support, guidance and counseling for emotional, legal, financial, and other personal issues at no cost to the employee
Vacation & Time Off
- Vacation time: Paid time off is accrued per pay period based on full-time/part-time status and tenure at the company
- K2 Observed Holidays: * New Year’s Day, Memorial Day, Independence Day, Labor Day, Thanksgiving Day, Day after Thanksgiving, Christmas Day