Keno Kozie Associates has been providing information technology design service and support to leading law firms since 1988. The Keno Kozie team members are experts in law firm technology and provide legal IT consulting, help desk outsourcing, managed services, EDiscovery consulting, and security consulting to hundreds of law firms worldwide..
- October 3, 1988 | Barry Keno begins working full-time as his own company.
- January 1, 1989 | Incorporated as Barry Keno & Associates. First office space was in Northfield, IL.
- 1993 | Keno Kozie moved offices to downtown Chicago on Wacker Drive.
- 1998 | Firm continued to grow, adding staff and services. Keno Kozie started offering Network Integration, Document Management, Legal Accounting Software and Training Services.
- 1999 | To continue to accommodate growth, Keno Kozie moved the offices to LaSalle Street.
- 2000 | Provided law firm Help Desk outsourcing services for the first time with a small help desk service starting with only 5 analysts.
- 2001 | During the “dot-com crash” technology businesses suffered during Internet shake-out, but Keno Kozie’s solid, no-nonsense business services continued to thrive.
- 2003 | Moved offices to One North Franklin as the firm continued to grow.
- 2008 | “Financial services and real estate bubble recession” widespread decline in business activity worldwide. Keno Kozie remained stable and avoided layoffs or contraction.
- 2011 | Moved to new office space on 5th floor to accommodate continued growth. 95 employees providing engineering, help desk, training, advanced applications, litigation support and managed services
- 2012 | Opened first fully staffed satellite office in Washington, D.C. on K Street to support D.C. and East coast clients.
- 2013 | Expanded new office space on 5th floor with 165 employees and celebrating 25 years in business.
- 2017 | Opened satellite office and call center in Columbus, OH to accommodate strong, more efficient client service.
Our Industry & Professional Associations
Our core strength is our employees. Our success is dependent upon the collective energy, passion and knowledge of all of our internal team members.
We aim to be a flexible business partner who pursues win-win relationships and collaborative solutions based on customer requirements.
We pursue diversity because we recognize that effective solutions require different backgrounds, new ideas, and open minds.
We possess the depth in service knowledge to keep us abreast of changes at all levels of Legal Technology and offer services and expertise in all key technologies.
We are committed to providing our customers and our team members with the resources to be accountable, take ownership, and operate with a sense of urgency to the best of our collective abilities.