Keno Kozie Associates has been providing information technology design service and support to leading law firms since 1988. The Keno Kozie team members are experts in law firm technology and provide Legal IT Services, Help Desk Outsourcing, Managed Infrastructure Services, Training, and Security Consulting to hundreds of law firms worldwide.
- October 1988 | Barry Keno begins working full-time providing IT consulting and implementation services.
- January 1989 | Incorporates as Barry Keno & Associates. First office space in Northfield, IL.
- January 1990 | Jay Kozie joins the firm as Vice President and we become Keno Kozie Associates.
- 1993 | Keno Kozie moves offices to downtown Chicago on Wacker Drive.
- 1998 | Firm continues to grow, adding staff and services. Keno Kozie offers Network Design and Integration, Document Management Systems, Legal Accounting Software and Training Services.
- 1999 | To accommodate continued growth, Keno Kozie moves the offices to LaSalle Street.
- 2000 | Provides law firm Help Desk Outsourcing services for the first time with a small help desk team of only 5 analysts.
- 2001 | During the “dot-com crash” technology businesses suffer during Internet “shake-out,” but Keno Kozie’s solid, no-nonsense business services continue to thrive.
- 2003 | Moves offices to One North Franklin as the firm continues to grow.
- 2008 | “Financial services and real estate bubble recession” widespread decline in business activity worldwide. Keno Kozie achieves growth as an experienced, cost-effective solution for newly cost-conscious firms.
- 2011 | Moves to new office space within One North Franklin Street to accommodate continued growth. 95 employees providing Engineering, Help Desk, Training, Advanced Applications and Managed Services
- 2012 | Opens first fully staffed satellite office in Washington, D.C. on K Street to support D.C. and East-Coast clients.
- 2013 | Expands Chicago office space to support 165 employees and celebrates 25 years in business.
- 2017 | Opens satellite office and call center in Columbus, OH to accommodate strong, more efficient client service.
- 2018 | Help Desk now supports over 50,000 end-users worldwide.
- 2019 | 350 employees in 3 US-based offices.
- 2020 | Coronavirus Pandemic hits US and the World. Keno Kozie helps client firms immediately relocate to a “work from home” stance in a matter of days. 400 US-based employees supporting clients in 15 countries. World-wide economic slow-down and recession. Keno Kozie continues to provide essential services and grows as clients look for efficient ways to support their professionals and support staff.
Our core strength is our employees. Our success is dependent upon the collective energy, passion and knowledge of all of our internal team members.
We aim to be a flexible business partner who pursues win-win relationships and collaborative solutions based on customer requirements.
We pursue diversity because we recognize that effective solutions require different backgrounds, new ideas, and open minds.
We possess the depth in service knowledge to keep us abreast of changes at all levels of Legal Technology and offer services and expertise in all key technologies.
We are committed to providing our customers and our team members with the resources to be accountable, take ownership, and operate with a sense of urgency to the best of our collective abilities.