There is a new security standard within the legal industry. Changes in compliance and regulations with regards to client security and business plans are threatening revenue and work for many firms. We can assist by helping clients bolster and protect their businesses through security assessments, business continuity plan development and management.
Regulations and client pressures with regards to information technology security are being applied to companies big and small. Security breaches can adversely affect a company’s ability to stay in business. The purpose of security assessments is to provide business leaders with a security analysis against approved policy and to be informed of best security practices. The goal is to help companies ensure they are ready for today’s challenges and the necessary security policies. We help insure right controls are integrated into the design of the organization.
Developing a Road map to Better Security:
- Help assess an organization’s current security position against industry best practices for security
- Provide recommendations to help an organization strengthen their security posture and minimize the chance of security breaches.
- Get an in-depth understanding of the current state of your company’s infrastructure and controls.
- Leverage Keno Kozie’s expertise and solutions to provide a solid plan for closing security gaps quickly and efficiently. A few examples are:
- Assessment and development of IT Policy and Procedures for the management of your company (i.e. Asset Management, Media Storage and Disposal, Incident Management and Response)
- Auditing of LAN/WAN technologies including WLAN
- Testing of firewall rules and configuration
- Review system logs, alerts and log collection setup
- Auditing of Microsoft Windows environments (i.e. Active Directory, Patch Management, Group Policy Management…)
- Cloud Computing review
Business Continuity and Risk Management:
Business continuity planning has become essential for any company survival. Disruptions caused by technology failure such as; Mother Nature, malicious security breaches and other human actions can be devastating to business if not properly prepared and planned for.
80% of companies affected by major disruption to business never re-open or go completely out of business within 18 months. Meanwhile companies with a mature business continuity plan view disasters as a business opportunity while their competition remains impaired. Today’s firms are challenged to maintain their high levels of network security while dealing with the business disruptions. High availability and high network security can often be at odds with each other making the development and testing of any continuity plan problematic. The combination of the right experience and expertise are critical in plan development.
- Professional services in Business Continuity Plan Development and Risk Management
- Get you started with Risk Assessment and Business Impact Analysis
- Help identify important critical business processes and recovery strategies
- Determine speed of recovery necessary and develop necessary recovery plans
- Address the gaps in any plans
- Help you maintain the plan after initial launch by testing and reviewing plans
- IT specific Disaster Recovery planning and services
- Develop Recovery Plans to match Recovery Time Objectives
- Physical Data Center assessment and Managed Services
- Risk Assessment for Data access and restoration in case of disaster